Join us on March 2, 2024 at the West Broad Street YMCA for an in-person professional learning session that will get you growing. This gathering is an opportunity to learn, share, and prepare for your school’s new Learning Garden. Learning Garden grantees must have at least one representative present and we recommend two people attend from each site.
Saturday, March 2, 2024, 12:30-3:30
West Broad Street YMCA, 1110 May St, Savannah, GA 31415
- Building your Learning Garden
- Learning, teaching, & eating in the garden
Dive into a hands-on training session to construct your new Learning Garden. Our pros will guide you step-by-step through assembling the garden beds from start to finish so you will be ready to install your own gardens back at school. Then experience lessons to apply in your new garden that can be brought back to your students.
- Light lunch will be served
- Each school may register up to two team members to attend
- At least one team member of each center receiving a Learning Garden must attend this session