Real Food Lab provides high school students with a unique opportunity to build real world skills and explore entrepreneurial concepts through the lens of real food. Students and teachers will use your school garden as a bridge to connect concepts taught in the classroom with the business skills needed to launch a socially responsible real food school businesses.
Real Food Lab Includes:
- Real Food Lab curriculum: 15 lessons
- Real Food Lab capstone project, 3 lessons
- Real Food Lab summer practicum: 6 weeks of programming
- Two in-person teacher trainings
- Student and teacher stipends for completion of the summer practicum
- Garden skills and curriculum support from your Garden Educator