Thanks to all who attended our very first Virtual Spring Workshop! Right now there is a huge focus on ways to care for ourselves, safely connect with one another, and fill our time with nurturing activities. We know that access to your school’s Learning Gardens might be limited this season, and so we tailored our virtual workshop to have sessions that are relevant no matter where you are! Be sure to check out our resources below for a copy of the presentation and some follow up resources.
Virtual Spring Workshop Presentation
- Garden Mapping Activity Lesson Plan
- Chicago Spring Garden Plan
- Growing and Caring for Seeds
- Planting Strings Activity
- Overview of Watering Your Garden
- Creating Your Watering Schedule
- Little Raincloud Activity
- Track Your Harvests Here!
- Corn, Black Bean, Zucchini Salad Recipe
- CDC Information on Sodium
- Big Green Tasting Activities