With summer in full swing, businesses starting to open back up, and our city streets full of uprising for true social transformation, we’d like to help Indianapolis families stay healthy, safe and connected. Below is a list of links and resources we compiled to assist with food access, covid testing, and racial equity efforts.
- Covid Testing Sites – Testing is free if you are symptomatic, an essential health care worker, or have had known contact with someone who tested positive for Covid.
- Ways to support social justice & equity,
- Child Advocates: Interrupting Racism for Children – This is a powerful two-day deep dive into the history of racism in America and the cultural, institutional and structural ways racism is alive today.
- EmbraceRace.org Webinar – “Rays of Hope”: Supporting the leadership & activism of our young people
- Haven Yoga: Healing Justice Spaces – “A virtual gathering centering to honor and nurture our collective capacities to heal ourselves- while supporting Black healers and activists in our community through resource sharing and education.”
- Wayne Township addresses Equity, Bias and Racism