In order to continue to support the health and wellness of our Colorado communities during the COVID-19 virus we have provided a list of local food resources in the Denver Metro Area.
Local Garden Care Resources
Local Producer and Farmer’s Market Resources
- Boulder County Farmers Market : Organizing body in charge of numerous farmers markets across the Front Range.
- Denver.org Market Inventory : Farmer’s market inventory for markets across Denver.
Local Meal Distribution Sites
- Chalkbeat Map of CO Food Distribution Sites
- DPS and Denver Recreation Center Resource Inventory: Inventory database of school meal sites and recreation center meal sites for distribution and delivery.
- Food Bank of The Rockies: Food Bank of The Rockies’ list of food distribution sites with specific contact information and hours for each location around Colorado. Organized by county.
- Food for Thought: Food donation and distribution.
- PSD Meal Sites: Poudre School District Meal Sites.
- JeffCo Grab and Go Meal Sites: JeffCo Public Schools Meal Sites.
Local SNAP/WIC Resources
- Colorado.gov: Website for SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) in Colorado.
- Coloradowic.gov: WIC (Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children) information and registration.
Other (interesting resources from reciprocal organizations)
- LiveWell Colorado: Their mission, vision, goals, and values are grounded in an understanding that not all Coloradans have equal access and opportunities to be healthy due to policies, environments, and systems that perpetuate inequalities by income, place, and race.